OU Fans

father5

My cousin and a couple buddies went to the game in Norman from Omaha, bought some of those Red and White candy striper overalls and are being treated like kings at the tailgate! They have sent me tons of cell phone pics of all the OU fans mugging for photos with them, hot girls kissing them, and drunken hillbillies acting like, well drunken hillbillies... anyway, the point is that it's cool to see the respect between fans. KSUcks fans and CU dirtbags could learn a lot from the Sooner faithfull.

Also, look for my cousing and two buddies doing a shouting match of "Nebraska... Oklahoma" or something like that on the ESPN intro. They lined up the NU overall crew against some ou fans for the ESPN intro for the game. Wish I was there!

My cousin and a couple buddies went to the game in Norman from Omaha, bought some of those Red and White candy striper overalls and are being treated like kings at the tailgate! They have sent me tons of cell phone pics of all the OU fans mugging for photos with them, hot girls kissing them, and drunken hillbillies acting like, well drunken hillbillies... anyway, the point is that it's cool to see the respect between fans. KSUcks fans and CU dirtbags could learn a lot from the Sooner faithfull.

Also, look for my cousing and two buddies doing a shouting match of "Nebraska... Oklahoma" or something like that on the ESPN intro. They lined up the NU overall crew against some ou fans for the ESPN intro for the game. Wish I was there!

I have attended a couple of games in Norman, nothing but class out of there fans.