game is almost over and.....

well I hate to say it but I am going to force myself to watch the end of this one...

Geez...I like OU so I am not sooo upset like I was with Missouri, but wow....that was barely a game.

So I guess, the point is...where do you see the Huskers going with the las three games?

I will keep my same prediction that we can win out at KSU,KU, and CU.

Hope we can rebound.......

GO BIG RED! :horns2

well I hate to say it but I am going to force myself to watch the end of this one...

Geez...I like OU so I am not sooo upset like I was with Missouri, but wow....that was barely a game.

So I guess, the point is...where do you see the Huskers going with the las three games?

I will keep my same prediction that we can win out at KSU,KU, and CU.

Hope we can rebound.......

GO BIG RED! :horns2

NU can win them all. They can. Only KU looks good. KSU and Colorado are clearly beatable. Then again, we could lose all three. But, if I had to guess, we win 2 out of three and end up at 7-5. Exactly the record most of us predicted when the season began. Really, there have been few surprises so far.

I think we can win all three. OU had our number tonight

The offense started off badly due to the fact that OU simply pegged our gameplan and had the speed to stop us when we did get a big play. The three early turnovers killed us and we are simply not in a position yet where we can come back from that kind of hole.

The good news is that though the score looked horrible and we aren't on OU's level just yet, we weren't really as bad as the score indicates that we are, and most importantly, none of the teams remaining on the schedule are even close to as good as OU.

Some changes do need to be made though, first of all Castile never should touch the ball on offense again this year. He simply doesn't deserve another shot to fumble another football.

Secondly, two players really killed us defensively tonight, O'Hannlon and Kohler. Hopefully what we saw tonight was the coaching staff giving the starting safety spot to Ricky T. I can't for the life of me think of any reason that Thenarse shouldn't be playing over O'Hannlon at this point.

As for Kohler, I don't want to rag on simply because he was put in a bad situation, if Dillard doesn't get hurt Kohler isn't in there to get burnt on the HB Jailbreak. Hopefully PD can get back in there next week. - and that goes for Holt, Lucky and anyone else that's dinged up right now.

On a positive note, Lawrence didn't look too bad out there tonight at the end. Maybe he's finally getting things down and can give us a little more depth at linebacker and we can keep our starters a bit fresher and healthier.