ksu ticket plans?

KansasHusker

how is everyone getting tickets for the game? I may just go there and use a ksu friend of mine to get tickets for me for cheap. surely they'd sell to fellow ksu fans cheaper than husker fans. just trying to see if there is a better way, but probably not. IMO you should not have to pay very much for a ticket at this game. of course with ksu's situation, they may be giving the tickets away there.

Sources to check are craigslist.org (manhattan, kc, and lincoln) or gopowercat.com (ticket exchange) if you want tickets ahead of time and I was on both today and tickets ARE available.

The game is NOT a sell out so worse case scenario is walk up and buy them at the stadium.

I went to KSU two years ago (they were better and we were worse) and DID get shut out because their fans had high hopes we'd get beat like little stepchildren but the wife and I had a great time watching at a Manhattan sports bar.

There is a Husker fanclub in Manhattan and they watch the games at Willie C's, west of the campus on Anderson to the loop and then south on Seth Child Rd near the movie complex, Target, Home Depot.