SOLD!

G_Rock

Just as the topic title says. I have 2 tickets to the big XII championship game that I need to sell. Section 319, Row 7, seats 19 and 20. I would like to get face value for them which is $65 ea plus the $8.50 ticketmaster charge. I also have a parking pass for Arrowhead that is $24.50.

I understand that not too many people here would want to go to this game but if you know of any misery or TTech (or Texas/OU for that matter) forums that I could post these, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for reading and if you're interested, please email me at grant.nytn@gmail.com.

Just as the topic title says. I have 2 tickets to the big XII championship game that I need to sell. Section 319, Row 7, seats 19 and 20. I would like to get face value for them which is $65 ea plus the $8.50 ticketmaster charge. I also have a parking pass for Arrowhead that is $24.50.

I understand that not too many people here would want to go to this game but if you know of any misery or TTech (or Texas/OU for that matter) forums that I could post these, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for reading and if you're interested, please email me at grant.nytn@gmail.com.

I can see to it that it gets posted on Tiger Board. My buddy still has an account there.

I can see to it that it gets posted on Tiger Board. My buddy still has an account there.

Thanks Fro, I really appreciate it!

Thanks Fro, I really appreciate it!

Sold! Thanks to Fro Daddy for posting on Tiger Board!