Our play against Freeman?

huskerguy

Do you think even under a completely different defensive staff that the players still played with a little special aggression towards Josh Freeman or is it just me looking into to much as a fan who follows recruiting closely?

It just seems like we always have gave him that little extra pop in every hit we get on him.

Regardless if he led with his helmet or not that hit Potter had on him was the best hit we have had in years I would say!!

even klatt said on that hit potter gave him that he's a football player when he has the ball, and that shouldn't be roughing the passer... <_< ... anyways i thought the play on him was awesome and it was good to see that much pressure.. as for that, idk i wondered that myself but i really don't think these kids care that much about who commits/de-commits to be honest... then again, i don't know, but hell, it was nice to see him get lit up.

I'm sure it must be in the minds of some of the older players but the younger ones obviously wouldn't have any particular animosity toward Freeman.

Freeman seems to have all the tools as a QB, and then some, but for some reason he is underachieving. He's inconsistent, makes slow reads, holds the ball too long, and doesn't seem to play with much fire. Doesn't seem like the KSU coaches have developed him that well and their O-line doesn't help matters.

I'm glad he didn't come to NE. Geez, Ganz is about 10X the FB player as Freeman. :w00t:corndance

even klatt said on that hit potter gave him that he's a football player when he has the ball, and that shouldn't be roughing the passer... <_< ... anyways i thought the play on him was awesome and it was good to see that much pressure.. as for that, idk i wondered that myself but i really don't think these kids care that much about who commits/de-commits to be honest... then again, i don't know, but hell, it was nice to see him get lit up.

It was unintentionally helmet to helmet and snapped Freeman's head back pretty bad. They should and have to call that. :cop: