Need assistance in locating odds information

I remember seeing a website before the season even started, and it had odds of each Div IA team winning X number of games.

I'm not a gambler, so I don't know where to find it, if it still even exists. I don't even know what key words to use to search.

I thought I'd go back and visit it to see how accurate the odds/predictions were for some of the Big 12 teams, and it's bugging the heck out of me that I can't find it. Obviously I wanted to see if they were right about Nebraska's W total (so far).

Sorry if this is off topic, although it does pertain to the Huskers in that I want to know how many games 'they', whoever they are, thought we'd win.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I bet weekly on games on betusa.com and bodog.com and looked at how many game we were supposed to win just before the beginning of the season. Nebraska's line was 7 wins and I took it figuring a push or maybe better. so we should be 1 win better than "they" expected before the season started! GBR!

I bet weekly on games on betusa.com and bodog.com and looked at how many game we were supposed to win just before the beginning of the season. Nebraska's line was 7 wins and I took it figuring a push or maybe better. so we should be 1 win better than "they" expected before the season started! GBR!

I used to bet on games through Bodog.com until I found out it is illegal in the US.

Thanks. I thought it was somewhere around 6. Either way, 7 is already achieved and 8 is well within our grasp.

Do you remember any of the other Big 12 ones off hand?

Thanks to the first poster for the search suggestions - couldn't really find it that way either, but at least now I know how to search next year (and bookmark it!).