I always enjoy seeing Notre Dame lose

HuskerKing130

I would say there is a 0% chance of a 6-6 ND going to the Gator bowl. I dont think they are allowed to actually select them untill ALL other teams eligible for that bowl with at least 7 wins are taken.

I suppose the ND fans should look at it this way, as they will be off playing in some toilet bowl vs some MAC or CUSA team, they might actually have an outside chance of getting a bowl win for the first time since the 80s.

shoot! some of those mac teams (ball st., western michigan) are much better than notre dame..if ball st. was to play notre dame i would put my money on ball st....there's nothing behind notre dame other than the name and past glory....

I would pick Ball st, WMU, or even Buffalo over ND honestly. All of those teams can actually score points.

I would say there is a 0% chance of a 6-6 ND going to the Gator bowl. I dont think they are allowed to actually select them untill ALL other teams eligible for that bowl with at least 7 wins are taken.

I suppose the ND fans should look at it this way, as they will be off playing in some toilet bowl vs some MAC or CUSA team, they might actually have an outside chance of getting a bowl win for the first time since the 80s.

shoot! some of those mac teams (ball st., western michigan) are much better than notre dame..if ball st. was to play notre dame i would put my money on ball st....there's nothing behind notre dame other than the name and past glory....

I would pick Ball st, WMU, or even Buffalo over ND honestly. All of those teams can actually score points.

Geez, absolutely. Especially Ball St. would wipe their azz with Domers' green jerseys if that game were to happen. Ball St. is rated like #13 or something and they are pretty legit.

Buffalo could take them too...

I hate how on ESPN they will always go over the game Notre Dame played that week. It gets annoying. But yeah, it's fun to see them lose with all the talent they get. :clap

What talent? I dont see any when they play. As with a lot of recruiting its similar to the chicken and the egg. Which came first the offer or the stars?