past husker bowl games on the web

since nebraska had the week off and i needed my husker fix, i started looking around the internet for free, past husker games. anyway, if you go to huskerpedia, look at the results of the 1976 season, and then click on the bluebonnet bowl link, you will see a URL for the video of the game. the link actually takes you to a site that has a bunch of old replays from when the old Mizzlou (sp?) broadcasting network would broadcast the minor bowls (liberty, holiday, bluebonnet, tangerine, etc) back in the 1970s and early 1980s. they also have the feed from a game called the PAC-10 Big 8 Olympia challenge cup, which was an all-star game played after the season in the old Kingdome. anyway, current offensive line coach barney cotton plays in this game as well as former nebraska quaterback tom sorley. one of the most entertaining things about these broadcasts are that they contain the old commercials from that era, i.e. Grecian formula 16, TUMS for the tummy, and olympia beer.

does anyone else know where a person can watch old vidoes of past husker bowl games for free?