What about Steve Logan?

Guest WyomingHusker

YADA YADA YADA! Pederson had his way! :angry: No I don't watch pro games, I just have a hard time watching millionares playing a game. College is where it is at. There is still a small amount of innocense left and on any given day anyone can beat anyone. Next fall will tell and I hope Pederson screwed up.

I predict a 8-3 next fall and I will still pay alumni dues, and go to one away game and the bowl game if they get a bid. <_<

Maybe he will keep Polini and Gill! Now that would be sweet!

awww, isnt that cute. the little kitty is suddenly interested in "history". the same pu&&y that completely discounts anything prior to the last time "we won!". so why the sudden fascination with the past slappy? Isnt it all about what happend this year? And this year yes you beat us, and this year your boy also traded a piece of tail for the biggest win of your programs history. smart ones those ksu kids.

You won't hear me giving "Raperson" (I admit that is funny) a pass. That Peter Puffer wasted a good opportunity to get K-State over the hump. No pun intended. But Cornpluckers knockin on K-State because they got a player out of trouble is funny to me. You set the standard. History, present, and I'm sure the future. And yes I am cute and smart. Thanks for noticing.