Anybody going to the Gator Bow?

We are freakin' going to the Gator Bowl! Ordered tickets from huskers.com and we have Upper Level seats, Section 434, Row X, Seats 15 & 16. We are staying at the Comfort Inn Oceanfront and have tickets to a Husker New Years Eve party with Johnny Rodgers and Tommie Frazier as "hosts"! We are really looking forward to it! I can not wait! Go Big Red!

Jo, where did end up flying into/out of on your trip? Did you mess with the priceline.com tip I sent to you? Also, the tip I sent works too with rental cars although I have corporate rates so rarely do I find a 'bargain' but I did get a great priceline rate in Indianapolis this fall.

We are flying out of Pittsburgh right to Jacksonville. I did check out the priceline.com tips and also a few other places. I ended up booking through cheaptickets.com. Got the whole package for a little over $1000 for both of us. Just an economy car with unlimited mileage, but that's fine with us! This will finish up the year for me, as I will have seen every game played this year....several on TV and one in person! Thanks for your help!

Whereabouts do you live in Ohio?

We live in Cincinnati and we're flying into Atlanta then driving into Jacksonville

We are freakin' going to the Gator Bowl! Ordered tickets from huskers.com and we have Upper Level seats, Section 434, Row X, Seats 15 & 16. We are staying at the Comfort Inn Oceanfront and have tickets to a Husker New Years Eve party with Johnny Rodgers and Tommie Frazier as "hosts"! We are really looking forward to it! I can not wait! Go Big Red!

Jo, where did end up flying into/out of on your trip? Did you mess with the priceline.com tip I sent to you? Also, the tip I sent works too with rental cars although I have corporate rates so rarely do I find a 'bargain' but I did get a great priceline rate in Indianapolis this fall.

We are flying out of Pittsburgh right to Jacksonville. I did check out the priceline.com tips and also a few other places. I ended up booking through cheaptickets.com. Got the whole package for a little over $1000 for both of us. Just an economy car with unlimited mileage, but that's fine with us! This will finish up the year for me, as I will have seen every game played this year....several on TV and one in person! Thanks for your help!

Whereabouts do you live in Ohio?

We live in Cincinnati and we're flying into Atlanta then driving into Jacksonville

We live in the eastern part of Ohio....across the river from Wheeling, WV. We're a little over an hour from Pittsburgh.