Big 12 in Bowl Games

JTrain

First, some trivia: When was the last time a conference with at least 6 teams in the post-season went undefeated in their bowl games?

Now, do you think the Big 12 can pull it off this year? Here are the games, with my confidence in the Big 12 winning each:

Texas over Ohio State (85%)

Kansas over Minnesota (80%)

Missouri over Northwestern (75%)

Texas Tech over Ole Miss (75%)

Oklahoma St. over Oregon (70%)

Oklahoma over Florida (70%)

Nebraska over Clemson (55%)

Which means, according to me, a 10.3% chance of the Big 12 going 7-0. It would be an amazing feat, and this is certainly the year to do it.

Vegas odds rankings:

Missouri over Northwestern (-13.5)

Kansas over Minnesota (-10.5)

Texas over Ohio State (-9.5)

Texas Tech over Ole Miss (-5.5)

Oklahoma St. over Oregon (-3.5)

Nebraska over Clemson (+3)

Oklahoma over Florida (+3.5) <-- headscratcher

Texas over Ohio State (100%)

Kansas over Minnesota (80%)

Missouri over Northwestern (75%)

Texas Tech over Ole Miss (50%)

Oklahoma St. over Oregon (50%)

Oklahoma over Florida (50%)

Nebraska over Clemson (100%)

:horns2:horns2:horns2

You know, with the exception of the Texas game - blowout of epic proportions inmho - I think the Big12 bowl games are going to be a blast to watch. Really interesting match ups accross the board.

I completely disagree. I think the Big 12 got extremely favorable match-ups, and with the exception of the Gator and maybe the NCG and the Holiday, they're all potential blowouts in the Big 12's favor.

You know, with the exception of the Texas game - blowout of epic proportions inmho - I think the Big12 bowl games are going to be a blast to watch. Really interesting match ups accross the board.

I completely disagree. I think the Big 12 got extremely favorable match-ups, and with the exception of the Gator and maybe the NCG and the Holiday, they're all potential blowouts in the Big 12's favor.

Living in Arkansas, I will say this. I hope the SEC doesn't win a bowl game. On the other hand, the Cotton BOwl is HUGE to Houston Nutt! He will have his kids fired up to play in it! I aint too sure about that one!