ETR v formerfan

Pathetic is your inability to decipher what I was saying.

Nope. No deciphering needed. It's really as plain as day. Like most members, I don't really read many of your posts anymore. Only filling my duty as a mod by skimming them to make sure they are somewhat in line with the rules.

The only reason I posted here is because ETR >>> FormerFan.

Thats cool, just bury your head like some of the others, hide from the facts.

When the sun doesnt shine in your world, pull your head out.

Maybe you should read them, you'd learn quite a bit about the game.

You are not the fountain of knowledge you think you are.

You are not the keeper of all that is true.

There is nothing I hate more than when someone proclaims that everything out of their mouth is the truth. It's pompus and arrogant to think that. You have some valid point's sometimes, but it is always overshadowed by the traits in the previous sentence.

This is why I do my best to ignore you. I encorage everyone else to do the same.

Pathetic is your inability to decipher what I was saying.

Nope. No deciphering needed. It's really as plain as day. Like most members, I don't really read many of your posts anymore. Only filling my duty as a mod by skimming them to make sure they are somewhat in line with the rules.

The only reason I posted here is because ETR >>> FormerFan.

Thats cool, just bury your head like some of the others, hide from the facts.

When the sun doesnt shine in your world, pull your head out.

Maybe you should read them, you'd learn quite a bit about the game.

Maybe you should take your own advice. You dont listen to what anyone else has to say. You seem to think that the only truth is what you post. Maybe its time to pull YOUR head out and take a deep breath. Nobody wants to hear your constant badmouthing of this team.

A few reasons I agree w/ETR and not formerman:

First FF, you can't seem to understand the difference between two different teams in two different years. The Raiders went 4-12 the year after the superbowl, they also had their MVP QB from the previous year injured most of the year. You preach about the team going from the superbowl to 4-12, you preach about the Huskers going from 10-3 to 5-6, but what about Frank's team that went 7-7 after playing in the NC? Even Bilichik failed to make the playoffs the year after his 1st superbowl win with the Patriots. This argument is completely ignorant, yet you continue to bring it up. Why?

Second, I understand your anger and frustration, you're really Andy Birkel. Haha. But if you interwined some positives on the team instead of pissing vinegar all the time, I think people would take you seriously. I know that's not what you want, though. You enjoy getting people worked up and trolling for responses from people. I'm sure in real life you're not a disgruntled suicidal postal worker with a shriveled vagina like you tend to come across on this board. You just enjoy that perception here, which is fine. It's an internet message board.

Third, ETR has a bit more knowledge because he has more access to the team and more insider info, he loves the Huskers and doesn't show any bias. Most stuff reported is accurate, opinions are intelligent and he doesn't read between the lines to draw out negativity and lies. Good job ETR, keep up the good work.

A few reasons I agree w/ETR and not formerman:

First FF, you can't seem to understand the difference between two different teams in two different years. The Raiders went 4-12 the year after the superbowl, they also had their MVP QB from the previous year injured most of the year. You preach about the team going from the superbowl to 4-12, you preach about the Huskers going from 10-3 to 5-6, but what about Frank's team that went 7-7 after playing in the NC? Even Bilichik failed to make the playoffs the year after his 1st superbowl win with the Patriots. This argument is completely ignorant, yet you continue to bring it up. Why?

Second, I understand your anger and frustration, you're really Andy Birkel. Haha. But if you interwined some positives on the team instead of pissing vinegar all the time, I think people would take you seriously. I know that's not what you want, though. You enjoy getting people worked up and trolling for responses from people. I'm sure in real life you're not a disgruntled suicidal postal worker with a shriveled vagina like you tend to come across on this board. You just enjoy that perception here, which is fine. It's an internet message board.

Third, ETR has a bit more knowledge because he has more access to the team and more insider info, he loves the Huskers and doesn't show any bias. Most stuff reported is accurate, opinions are intelligent and he doesn't read between the lines to draw out negativity and lies. Good job ETR, keep up the good work.

Well put Honeyman thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he got lost while he was picking mushrooms...

Or maybe he found some FUN mushrooms and was too happy to badmouth the team this week.

Ahh, thanks guys for your concern, but I just got back from Cancun late Friday night :)

As far as the shrooms, nah, but the vacation did cut into the best part of the season this year. A few friends of mine went out and found about 25 lbs while I was gone. :thumbs

Oh well, I guess there just isnt enough time to do everything you want, and its nice to know that you missed me! :cheers

Maybe he got lost while he was picking mushrooms...

Or maybe he found some FUN mushrooms and was too happy to badmouth the team this week.

Ahh, thanks guys for your concern, but I just got back from Cancun late Friday night :)

As far as the shrooms, nah, but the vacation did cut into the best part of the season this year. A few friends of mine went out and found about 25 lbs while I was gone. :thumbs

Oh well, I guess there just isnt enough time to do everything you want, and its nice to know that you missed me! :cheers

Did you stuff'em in your tacos??