14th Best Bowl Out of 34

HuskerCuse

Oooo-k, bowl numero uno outta the way. #22nd ranked game, Wake beats Navy in the inaugural Eagle Bank Bowl in D.C., stadium about 1/3 full.

Rather boring and sucks that Navy lost to Wake(29-19) and their hero Riley Skinner, yawn. -_-

Glad we didn't have to listen to Wake smack this year....

Ze, I can see the TCU/smurf game, it's gonna be a good one!

the teams aren't 'sexy' enough for me. I think it will be a very good game, just not '#4 good'. I'd actually put it into the 15-20 range. The teams aren't 'sexy' enough for me. I kinda hate the Smurfs and their wussy conference anyway--plus they have the ugliest unis in the bowl sphere. Hope the Frogs whoop 'em.

But maybe the Smurfs will make enough $$ this time around to get rid of that god awful blue turf of theirs! :ahhhhhhhh

Please explain how a football team can be sexy.

the teams aren't 'sexy' enough for me. I think it will be a very good game, just not '#4 good'. I'd actually put it into the 15-20 range. The teams aren't 'sexy' enough for me. I kinda hate the Smurfs and their wussy conference anyway--plus they have the ugliest unis in the bowl sphere. Hope the Frogs whoop 'em.

But maybe the Smurfs will make enough $$ this time around to get rid of that god awful blue turf of theirs! :ahhhhhhhh

Uh, it's a figure of speech, since the early '90s, in this context meaning, 'high profile', or 'tradition rich', or , 'compelling'.

Uh, it's a figure of speech, since the early '90s, in this context meaning, 'high profile', or 'tradition rich', or , 'compelling'.

I gottcha, thanks.

Wow, this CSU/Fresno game(New Mexico Bowl#32) is pretty good, 21-20 at the half. Unbelievable TD catch by CSU guy. Go Rams!

I'm pretty sure it's being played in New Mexico.

40-35 Rams! Gartrell Johnson 285 rushing, 60+ rcvg.

Enjoyable game.

Interesting trophy:340x.jpg