NU @ Wichita/Oklahoma

The Huskers begin a four-game road swing this week, as Nebraska travels to Wichita State Wednesday evening. The game will be carried on the Pinnacle Sports Network and also carried nationally on ESPNU (Ch. 609 on DirecTV).

They will then be on to Oklahoma for a three game series. They are starting a day ealry because Nebraska is on finals week

More tests await NU's hitters on the road

Tonight, the Huskers play perennial power Wichita State. And while the Shockers haven't divulged their starting pitcher, they may throw Mike Pelfrey. The 6-foot-7 right-handed junior is listed by Baseball America as the second-best collegiate player available in this year's major-league draft. Possessing a sometimes unhittable combination of a fastball that reaches the mid-90s and a wicked slider, Pelfrey is 8-2 with a 1.51 ERA this season and is 29-6 in his career. Over his last four starts, three of which have come on either three- or four-days' rest, he's 4-0 with a 0.62 ERA.

Nice road trip through Wichita and Norman, 3-1. A little help from Mizzou and Tech, and NU will hold their own destiny.

Should stay in the top 5 or 6 with this weeks performance.

Huskers final two vs OU were well pitched.

What the hell was that head coach coach from OU thinking with his comments.

I'f someone has a link, put it here.

Nice road trip through Wichita and Norman, 3-1. A little help from Mizzou and Tech, and NU will hold their own destiny.

Should stay in the top 5 or 6 with this weeks performance.

Huskers final two vs OU were well pitched.

What the hell was that head coach coach from OU thinking with his comments.

I'f someone has a link, put it here.

What did he say, exactly??

To paraphase I think the quote was in the following context:

"That kid (Dunigan I think) is a good black kid. He's not a n****r. Just like you have good white kids and Honkey's you have good black kids and you have n****rs. Dunigan is a good black kid."

Again, I'm paraphasing but, you get the idea. I think it was the WSU/OU game and was off camera. Cochell was trying to give Dunigan a compliment but, probably offended an entire race while doing it. That certainly is how it will be portrayed.

My question is, what if Stoops said this. Would he get fired. I'm quite sure this guy is going to get canned.