Off-Season Wish List

Suh to play his senior year. (I'm still not convinced)

I agree we need a special teams coach.

Tougher offesnive line- they really looked kind of weak today.

What I want most- the season to start. Despite the great bowl victory I am sad bc/ it will be forever until football starts.

Suh to play his senior year. (I'm still not convinced)

I agree we need a special teams coach.

Tougher offesnive line- they really looked kind of weak today.

What I want most- the season to start. Despite the great bowl victory I am sad bc/ it will be forever until football starts.

I would like to see speed at LB --- some thoughts -- move guys like Asante, Lester Ward, maybe one or more of the safeties in to OLB.

I'd like to see much greater physical strength out of the players in the trenches and, well, everywhere.

I'd like to see much better special teams play

I'd also like more in the way of physical play from the back seven --- yes they play hard, but they really do not play overly violently.

Finally, I'd like to how Kiry Cooper, Baker Steinkuhler, Camaron meredith, Will Compton, Anthony Blue, Lester Ward, Mason Wald, Alfonso Dennerd (on defense), Cody Spano, Collins Okafor, a healthy Matt Holt and an array of others will pan out --- I hope we do a great deal of substitutioning on both sides of the ball next year.