Back from the game.

GBR and damn what a game and I got drunk as hell. What happened to Helu? To the parents of the 4 yr. old I spilled my beer on, I am so sorry but it does add body and shine to the hair. Traffic was all screwed up on 95 going down and coming back, I know everyone had delays. Does anyone have any video highlights of the game, I will need to order the DVD we sat in the Clemson endzone.

GBR and damn what a game and I got drunk as hell. What happened to Helu? To the parents of the 4 yr. old I spilled my beer on, I am so sorry but it does add body and shine to the hair. Traffic was all screwed up on 95 going down and coming back, I know everyone had delays. Does anyone have any video highlights of the game, I will need to order the DVD we sat in the Clemson endzone.

S.C., on my way down I passed a red car with SC tags that had Nebraska all over it. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't wonder if it was you.

Was it?

SC,

Helu had a bad knee infection that was painful and got worse Tuesday night according to sources I've read

- probably to keep everyone happy here the HARD hits he took from the Tigers quickened his exit.

Also, Lucky is still fighting his turf toe so that is why he wasn't get many touches either.

Q stepped up and was huge!

Thanks for your updates!

SC,

Helu had a bad knee infection that was painful and got worse Tuesday night according to sources I've read

- probably to keep everyone happy here the HARD hits he took from the Tigers quickened his exit.

Also, Lucky is still fighting his turf toe so that is why he wasn't get many touches either.

Thanks for your updates!

Wow, didn't hear about that. Any updates on this infection? What year is he? Will he be back next year?

SC,

Thanks for your updates!

Wow, didn't hear about that. Any updates on this infection? What year is he? Will he be back next

Yes Helu will be back next yr., Lucky is gone but should be a great duo with Helu and Castille.

Wasnt me in the red car Cacti, I did see a number of SC and NC tags spoting Nebraska , I had my flag out but I have visors on my truck windows and couldnt roll them all the way up so took it down.

SC,

Thanks for your updates!

Wow, didn't hear about that. Any updates on this infection? What year is he? Will he be back next

Yes Helu will be back next yr., Lucky is gone but should be a great duo with Helu and Castille.

Wasnt me in the red car Cacti, I did see a number of SC and NC tags spoting Nebraska , I had my flag out but I have visors on my truck windows and couldnt roll them all the way up so took it down.

Gotcha, hope all goes well with his recovery.