Wife(CLEMSON) being a sore loser.

I've only had 1 serious girl friend that liked CFB (I attended CSU from 95-99) she went to Boulder and we watched a number of NU/CU Turkey Day games together. You know how all those went circa 2001, most of them ending similar to last year. She'd get madder then hell after the heart breaking L :horns2.

I think it was Crouch brought us back to win with a 2 minute drill for a TD to beat the Puffs @ Folsom that one year. Was a thing of beauty. 27-24, or something? :clap Maybe you 2 lovebirds were at that one.

She bought home two clemson cans from 1981 with all the scores on them, it is tearing her up that I am smiling all the time.

Is this the can you are talking about?

post-3132-1232467588.jpg post-3132-1232467559.jpg

Why don't they just call it, Orange Crushed?

Not sure if this is a coincidence, but when I opened mine, it had lost all its fizzle over time...

Actually on competition like that you need to set the bet like I do! If Nebraska wins, I'm in charge tonight!! :clapdedhoarse:cop: If Clemson wins your in charge tonight! :cop: It could be a win win bet!! Well unless your like my X-wife who would have me giving her a fricking rub down instead!! <_<

:rollin:lame

My family has a tradition of putting notes or letters in the casket at the funeral...and we kind of play that last final joke sometimes...my grandfather caught me cheating playing cards one time and always talked about it in front of other people, so when he died I made sure there was an Ace sticking out his sleeve just far enough that it could be seen if you was looking. My grandmother loved horses, her last Christmas I gave her a nice horse afghan, I made sure she was wrapped in it when she was buried.

Well, all those Egyptian kings and stuff used to be buried with their gold and jewels etc, the Mayans and Hindus I think tried to take it with them as well.

Nothing new under the sun... :)