Wife(CLEMSON) being a sore loser.

The devil in me thinks this has to be some good natured fun in rubbing/prodding her. :o

Can't believe she bought a pop can from 1981, she must be a keeper in loving CFB/Clemson fan. You gotta respect that.

I've only had 1 serious girl friend that liked CFB (I attended CSU from 95-99) she went to Boulder and we watched a number of NU/CU Turkey Day games together. You know how all those went circa 2001, most of them ending similar to last year. She'd get madder then hell after the heart breaking L :horns2. After the game I'd try my best to make friends :cheers, she wouldn't come around till later on in the night after putting down a couple of beverages. Thought all would be well in the lovin department at night, but she would just do :rollin and this :nutz while stating she hated Nebraska then went to sleep- :bang For a number of years this happened like clockwork, fun times.

I don't want to talk about what happened in 2001, nothing to see :moreinteresting

The devil in me thinks this has to be some good natured fun in rubbing/prodding her. :o

Can't believe she bought a pop can from 1981, she must be a keeper in loving CFB/Clemson fan. You gotta respect that.

I've only had 1 serious girl friend that liked CFB (I attended CSU from 95-99) she went to Boulder and we watched a number of NU/CU Turkey Day games together. You know how all those went circa 2001, most of them ending similar to last year. She'd get madder then hell after the heart breaking L :horns2. After the game I'd try my best to make friends :cheers, she wouldn't come around till later on in the night after putting down a couple of beverages. Thought all would be well in the lovin department at night, but she would just do :rollin and this :nutz while stating she hated Nebraska then went to sleep- :bang For a number of years this happened like clockwork, fun times.

I don't want to talk about what happened in 2001, nothing to see :moreinteresting

I have Coke bottled in 1972 that I have kept ever since...never opened, because it has the National Championship graphics on it. I may just take them to the grave with me...just for posterity...and in case I get thirsty. (Note to self: make sure they put a bottle opener in with them - no twisty caps in 1972). :clap

I have Coke bottled in 1972 that I have kept ever since...never opened, because it has the National Championship graphics on it. I may just take them to the grave with me...just for posterity...and in case I get thirsty. (Note to self: make sure they put a bottle opener in with them - no twisty caps in 1972). :clap

That would be sick and twisted joke....no pun intended!

Makes me wonder how many people get burried with their cell phone <_<

Fox had a story about a guy in NC that was buried with his cell phone, and his family plans on paying the bill each month just so they can call his voice mail now and then when they need to, and even leave a message. So it is done...I don't know what is so sick and twisted about taking my cokes with me...wasn't that long ago that people were putting bells above the grave with a string down to the casket in case they were buried prematurely... <_<

Fox had a story about a guy in NC that was buried with his cell phone, and his family plans on paying the bill each month just so they can call his voice mail now and then when they need to, and even leave a message. So it is done...I don't know what is so sick and twisted about taking my cokes with me...wasn't that long ago that people were putting bells above the grave with a string down to the casket in case they were buried prematurely... <_<

My family has a tradition of putting notes or letters in the casket at the funeral...and we kind of play that last final joke sometimes...my grandfather caught me cheating playing cards one time and always talked about it in front of other people, so when he died I made sure there was an Ace sticking out his sleeve just far enough that it could be seen if you was looking. My grandmother loved horses, her last Christmas I gave her a nice horse afghan, I made sure she was wrapped in it when she was buried.

She bought home two clemson cans from 1981 with all the scores on them, it is tearing her up that I am smiling all the time.

Is this the can you are talking about?

post-3132-1232467588.jpg post-3132-1232467559.jpg

My parents have a six pack of those still to this day, and a six pack of coke with tiger paws on them?

My parents live in Fountain Inn, and must have 20 cans...because they are always handing them out. They gave this one to my buddy in Jacksonville the day before the Gator Bowl, and it is still in the back of my truck.