Do you Huskers hate ND as much as I do?

I hate Notre Dame more than I hate dog crap on my shoes. Even more than Texas, which is hard even for me to believe. I love having Notre Dame on TV all of the time; I can sit and watch them lose to a crummy team every week.

Charlie Weis is the Bill Callahan of Notre Dame. I hope he coaches there for another 20 years. Then I can sit in front of the TV and laugh each Saturday.

Why do I hate Notre Dame? Gee, let's count the ways (and I'm old, so there are a lot):

1966 vs. Michigan State...go for the tie, Ara, you coward!

NCAA rule on position numbering? We don't have to follow any rules! (finally did in 1974)

We don't go to bowl games...until we are offered twice as much as our opponents (1969)

Rudy...

Lou Holtz...

BCS sweetheart deal...NBC sweetheart deal...Army and Navy every year...Syracuse every year...

Painting they helmets before every game with paint containing real gold dust...

Growing the grass on the field to about 5"-6" before the 2000 Nebraska game...

:bang

Just for the record, they don't play Army every year. Last time they played was 2006.

That just means they packed some other loser on their schedule. They're probably trying to get and home and home with Washburn, Doane or Wilber High School. Well, maybe not...those czech kids are pretty tough.

They'll find someone they know they can beat, like the Chiefs...