Do you Huskers hate ND as much as I do?

i don't hate them either, but they are nothing special, just because they are a Catholic school, but their fans damn sure think so.....whatever, actually they are much less hated since Charlie got there, since they can't play for $hit and he can't coach for $hit either..... :lol: they have "more" and do "less" than any team in college football. :nutz

I've kinda been a little bit of an Irish fan since I was a kid. They always came second to the Huskers though. As I've gotten older, I've grown to hate the fact that ND is always center of attention, media darlings, etc. Now with front butt at the helm, I'm finding myself drifting away from liking them. I will probably always still have that childhood attachment though.

if any of you have read jason peter's book i dont understand how any husker fans can NOT hate ND for what Lou Holtz and his irish did to the peter family

Holtz was and still is........an idiot!

I don't care for him anymore either. I would like to know what was said in Peter's book though.

BTW, This may be becoming a stretch for the husker football forum. :cop:

I've kinda been a little bit of an Irish fan since I was a kid. They always came second to the Huskers though. As I've gotten older, I've grown to hate the fact that ND is always center of attention, media darlings, etc. Now with front butt at the helm, I'm finding myself drifting away from liking them. I will probably always still have that childhood attachment though.

FRONT BUTT?!!!! :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin