Ticket Question

Quick question and any help would be greatly appreciated. Does anybody know if tickets to away Husker games are made available to the general public. Also I am extremely interested in going to the Virginia Tech game next year and know that currentseason tickets holders are given the option to obtain away tickets before anyone else. If any season ticket holders have not renewed yet I would be happy to pay full face value and more for tickets. Any info would be wonderful! Thank-you!!! GBR

To answer your question is no, away tickets generally will not be available to the general public.

Major contributors get first shot, then season ticket holders. Then if any are left they go to the Alumni Assn. and then they send an eblast nationally on a first come first served. I 'reserved' tickets for Kansas State last year through the Alumni Assn. but then found tickets here in KS. I called them and said I'd still send a check as I didn't want to lose my privelages but I was told they still had a long waiting list so it wasn't a problem.

Virginia Tech will be impossible, from my past experiences, to get from the U. You'll have to scrap on Stub Hub or Ebay. I checked last week and tickets for that game are available for $400 and up for a pair already.

We tell our Fan Club members here if you want to go an away game your best chance is to go to the home schools athletic department website and try to buy single game tickets that way.

Quick question and any help would be greatly appreciated. Does anybody know if tickets to away Husker games are made available to the general public. Also I am extremely interested in going to the Virginia Tech game next year and know that currentseason tickets holders are given the option to obtain away tickets before anyone else. If any season ticket holders have not renewed yet I would be happy to pay full face value and more for tickets. Any info would be wonderful! Thank-you!!! GBR

You can always find tickets just depends on how much you want to pay. I would check Craigslist for Virginia and I bet you will find some but not until closer to the game, or Ticket Express always has tickets you can buy they are not to bad on price but more then face value.