Maurice Purify

I think the real question is why would you drive from Columbus to Norfolk to shop. Does Rags to Riches and the Buckle really have things you can't get in Columbus? It is cool to see huskers though. We would see Frazier, Peter and Wistrom at the bars a lot. I always felt bad for Frazier cause he never seemed to have any luck with the ladies. You'd think for a guy who won two titles and runner up to the hiesman trophey he would have had better luck.

I think the real question is why would you drive from Columbus to Norfolk to shop. Does Rags to Riches and the Buckle really have things you can't get in Columbus? It is cool to see huskers though. We would see Frazier, Peter and Wistrom at the bars a lot. I always felt bad for Frazier cause he never seemed to have any luck with the ladies. You'd think for a guy who won two titles and runner up to the hiesman trophey he would have had better luck.

I ran into Joey Ganz about three weeks ago at the PBR Bar in the Kansas City Power and Light District. He looks like he's gained 20 pounds since the season ended. I was saddened for Joe when I noticed my girlfriend was much hotter than the chick he was with. Even a pudgy qb for the Skers should still get to bang a hot chick.

Wow, that's a funny story because I ran into him at a mall in Lincoln, but was too shy to introduce myself. However, I did get pictures of him to prove to everyone that I saw him. It was also funny because that was the night he got into trouble. I believe it was sometime in the middle of March of last year, but I'm not sure.

Stalker!

(Excuse me, but I had to apply some rues of grammar to your post.)

He wasnt...but i was in the store that saturday watching texas and nebraska bball...theres nothing in Columbus

I ran into Joey Ganz about three weeks ago at the PBR Bar in the Kansas City Power and Light District. He looks like he's gained 20 pounds since the season ended. I was saddened for Joe when I noticed my girlfriend was much hotter than the chick he was with. Even a pudgy qb for the Skers should still get to bang a hot chick.

Really? I just saw him and Slauson leaving from a workout today, and they both looked pretty fit. Especially Slauson, he looks like he is 275 now.