Nebraska @ Kansas

Aldrich is getting so lucky on his shots. I cant wait till he gets dominated by Griffen

For some reason I don't think Griffin will fare too well in the NBA, he doesn't have a mid range game at all. Any game I've watched, I've never seen him with a pull up J, something you need in the pros.

Add in that he is a whiner, won't get the calls that he does in college... I just don't see it.

I can't wait til after the buzzer sounds when Bo runs down on the court and spears Aldrich at half court

...then run for his life as a hungry Jaba-the-hut dressed in a blue sweatervest runs(rolls) after him

Yeah, about that. Why was Bo there? It's got some of the Kansas fans a little perturbed, since they had some recruits visiting and attending the game. I don't think it was very appropriate for Bo to be there and just hope he didn't do anything stupid. I know I wouldn't take too kindly if the shoe was on the other foot.

Aldrich is getting so lucky on his shots. I cant wait till he gets dominated by Griffen

For some reason I don't think Griffin will fare too well in the NBA, he doesn't have a mid range game at all. Any game I've watched, I've never seen him with a pull up J, something you need in the pros.

Add in that he is a whiner, won't get the calls that he does in college... I just don't see it.

I think he will. Who cares if he doesn't have an outside game he is 6'10 and can handle the ball real well so he can get to the rim.

By the way, just about everyone in the NBA whines so he will fit it

I think he will. Who cares if he doesn't have an outside game he is 6'10 and can handle the ball real well so he can get to the rim.

By the way, just about everyone in the NBA whines so he will fit it

You don't need a strong outside game, but you need to be able to hit a 12 ft shot now and again in order to get the dribble drive, which I have yet to see Griffin do. Big men in the NBA are also better defenders on the dribble than what he has faced in college.

I can see the wow factor on his dunks and jumping ability, so there is no doubt he is a good college player, but I'll be interested to see how well his game translates to the show.