Death of a Player

Okay, I've got it. The guy's name was Slacker, and he was bludgeoned to death with his own golf club for throwing out a riddle that drove the rest of us crazy...

Yikes! and NO

You'll never get this one :P

He was playing golf with John Daly. John dropped his cigarette while teeing off, causing an errant tee shot to hit the guy in the temple, the guy was rushed to the ER and died from brain hemmhoraging.

Correct answer to a different riddle... so NOPE

The deceased golfer prior to his death had to leap to avoid a runaway golf cart and fell into a pond where an alligator bit a large portion of his lower extremities off. He was rushed to the ER where resusitation efforts were unsuccessful due to the severe hypovolemic state of the victim :)

The deceased golfer prior to his death had to leap to avoid a runaway golf cart and fell into a pond where an alligator bit a large portion of his lower extremities off. He was rushed to the ER where resusitation efforts were unsuccessful due to the severe hypovolemic state of the victim

Nice try but NO

The person (like a lot of us) had a ball marker in his mouth during play. He choked on it and eventually died in the hospital.

Getting warmer but NO

We can blame the difficulty of this one on the intelligence of our previous winners. It seemed they just weren't being challenged. I would hate for you all to get board.

It's solvable, I swear, I would start naming ways to die in yes or no question format ;)

1.  Was he one of those folks that likes to pluck a blade of grass or other vegetation, and chew on it?

2.  Did that, in fact happen?  He plucked some vegetation, and either chewed or injested it?

1. Was he one of those folks that likes to pluck a blade of grass or other vegetation, and chew on it? NO

2. Did that, in fact happen? He plucked some vegetation, and either chewed or injested it? NO

Warmer, warmer.....