Is Any Member Interested?

As some of you know...I have been working on a cookbook. It is a long way yet from getting done yet..but..was wondering if anyone would like to post the book in here as an attachment when it is done? I am not sure on how to do it though. If someone would be kind enough to tell me on how to do it..or I could just send it to a moderator it they wouldn't mind..and they could post it? Anyone interested in me doing that? All opinions and help would be appreciated:)

As some of you know...I have been working on a cookbook. It is a long way yet from getting done yet..but..was wondering if anyone would like to post the book in here as an attachment when it is done? I am not sure on how to do it though. If someone would be kind enough to tell me on how to do it..or I could just send it to a moderator it they wouldn't mind..and they could post it? Anyone interested in me doing that? All opinions and help would be appreciated:)

Need any recipes? - I have a KILLER recipe for ribs and another for potatos on the grill.

I think the easiest way would be to just email it to me - I can post it up in the Big Red Recipies sub-forum, and pin it.

What format is it in? That is, are you creating it in Microsoft Word or another program? Depending on size and whether there are pictures, it might be best to convert it to an Adobe PDF file, which I can do.

I have the cookbook in Microsoft Word and some of the recipes do have pictures in it. Like I said..it will be awhile before it is done. In my opinion it is going to be a great cookbook and has alot of very good recipes. I have appetizers almost done..and have dips, breads, main meals and more to put in it. I am hoping to get some books made also, but. you all have been so very nice to me..we are all husker fans:) that I would be more than happy to get it posted in here for all to read and hopefully you all will like it also:) I am pretty picky on the recipes I choose and in my opinion, the cookbook is getting off to a great start:) I love to cook and bake. Thank you for putting in on here for me AR:):) much appreciated. I will post in here when it is done and will pm you AR to get your email address if that is ok with you:) I hope you all enjoy it...I am very picky what I put in it. I haven't tried every recipe of course, but, have made or tried quite a few of the recipes. Thx for helping me and for being so very nice to me. Like I said..it is going to be awhile before it is done so don't give up on me please:)

I have the cookbook in Microsoft Word and some of the recipes do have pictures in it. Like I said..it will be awhile before it is done. In my opinion it is going to be a great cookbook and has alot of very good recipes. I have appetizers almost done..and have dips, breads, main meals and more to put in it. I am hoping to get some books made also, but. you all have been so very nice to me..we are all husker fans:) that I would be more than happy to get it posted in here for all to read and hopefully you all will like it also:) I am pretty picky on the recipes I choose and in my opinion, the cookbook is getting off to a great start:) I love to cook and bake. Thank you for putting in on here for me AR:):) much appreciated. I will post in here when it is done and will pm you AR to get your email address if that is ok with you:) I hope you all enjoy it...I am very picky what I put in it. I haven't tried every recipe of course, but, have made or tried quite a few of the recipes. Thx for helping me and for being so very nice to me. Like I said..it is going to be awhile before it is done so don't give up on me please:)

you should put deep fried alligator in it for sure! it is probably one of the best dishes i have ever had.........mmmmmmmmm..........................

***SNIP***

I am hoping to get some books made also, but. you all have been so very nice to me..we are all husker fans:) that I would be more than happy to get it posted in here for all to read and hopefully you all will like it also:)

***SNIP***

Just a thought - but are you planning on having this published and selling it? If so, you won't want to post it up here until you have secured the contract to do so (assuming it isn't self-published) and established the copyright. If not, word could get out and anyone could visit the Board, download it and print it, and you'll never see a dime from those.

Again, just a thought, and I'm probably being overly cautious, but just wanted to bring it up before it's posted.

No I am not planning on selling the cookbook. I just wanted to get a cookbook made for me to keep. I have alot of recipes and just thought if I made a book of my favorite recipes and recipes that I would like to make someday..it would be easier to have them all in one book. Just thought I would share them with you all if you would like to see them and hopefully make some of them:) May get a few more made for some friends of ours..depends on how much it costs to get the book made.

I have an idea in mind on how I may get many cookbooks made and sell them. I want to finish the cookbook first and then try my idea that I have. I ran my plan past my hon and he liked the idea and thought it would work. Will keep you all posted on what happens and when it is finished. I have put alot of time into it already and I am not even close to finishing yet. I think it is going to be a great cookbook to have..but, that is just my opinion. It will have home cooked meals and dips, appetizers and more. It will not have any French Cuisine in it that is for sure lol I want it to be a practical. but. good cookbook with groceries you can find easily:):) and will not be alot of work. So far I have the title of the book and appetizers done...dips are next, etc. I work on it almost everyday. I wasn't planning on selling it but then my hon and I talked and I told him my idea..so changed my mind if my idea that I have works. I have put ALOT of time in it.

I have an idea in mind on how I may get many cookbooks made and sell them. I want to finish the cookbook first and then try my idea that I have. I ran my plan past my hon and he liked the idea and thought it would work. Will keep you all posted on what happens and when it is finished. I have put alot of time into it already and I am not even close to finishing yet. I think it is going to be a great cookbook to have..but, that is just my opinion. It will have home cooked meals and dips, appetizers and more. It will not have any French Cuisine in it that is for sure lol I want it to be a practical. but. good cookbook with groceries you can find easily:):) and will not be alot of work. So far I have the title of the book and appetizers done...dips are next, etc. I work on it almost everyday. I wasn't planning on selling it but then my hon and I talked and I told him my idea..so changed my mind if my idea that I have works. I have put ALOT of time in it.

WHAT! NO FRENCH FOOD??? I have been in the food industry for 30+ years, 22 of those as an Executive Chef. I can honestly say that your missing out on some simple, very tasty item's that you can purchase ingredients for right in your home town grocery. I'm still a meat and potatoes kind of guy ( Farm Boy, Rockville Ne.) don't get me wrong, I'm very anxious to see this cookbook! Sounds like a winner!! :clap

I agree some of the foo foo stuff can be annoying, But maybe some of these Husker guy's will want to impress their honies some night and do something special! Just a thought :dunno

Double post ....Sorry