Nick Mizaur?

Anyone hear anything about this guy?

http://myhitnews.com/

Nick Mizaur, the talented 6-foot, 200 pound running back and defensive back out of Omaha Creighton Prep,

Creighton Prep's Nick Mizaur is tabbed to play strong safety for West squad at the 2010 Max Emfinger's High School All-American Bowl Classic.

has officially accepted an invitation to compete in the Max Emfinger’s 2010 High School All-American Bowl Classic.

Max Emfinger is a national recruiting analyst who’s material has been featured in many national publications and websites including USA Today and Athlon College Football Magazine. Mr. Emfinger has also made regular appearances on ESPN and Fox Sports TV. In addition, Max Emfinger has his own nationally syndicated magazine: Max Emfinger’s National High School Recruiting Magazine.

Currently, Max Emfinger’s magazine has Mizaur rated at 5 Stars and among the Top 130 high school player in the country.

Seriously? In our own backyard?

Keep in mind Emfinger has some 120 6 :star guys, but he does in fact rate Nick in his top 150 (he also needs to hire a web master):

Mizaur is a very good running back, but he is has the ability and raw talent to become an exceptional strong safety at the next level. He was one of the most impressive players at the U.S. Army Combine as he ran a 4.22 in the pro-agility shuttle and did a 36 in the vertical jump.

I really like this kid and his vast potential at safety and for this reason, I have invited him to play in my 2010 All-American Bowl Game Classic and he has accepted.

I wonder if he could be a LB prospect. Not much to go on other than his measurables, but I don't know that he'd be offered by Nebraska at S (definitely not at RB) simply because of the numbers limitations. Says Nebraska is in contact so this could be a guy that the coaches want to have a look at in camp before making an offer.

Anyway, judge for yourself:

WisHiayh87w