Anyone watch Lost?

Dammit Dave...your post got me curious so I watched it for the first time this evening. Now I'm bummed I missed the rest of the season...heh.

I suspect I'll be catching the reruns over the summer. Like I need another show to watch (already hooked on Battlestar Galactica and Desperate Housewives).

The season finale was kinda dissapointing. I was hoping more questions would be answered, but even more were created!

The part where that guy blew up while holding the dynamite was pretty crazy. I had a feeling it would happen, but I expected it to happen before it did.

So they blow the hatch open, and there is a latter going down. That was kind of a let down, I was hoping to see something else I guess. Do they go down it? I bet John will.

Oh and about the thing that was chasing the group with the dynamite. That was really wierd. In previous episodes, the French chick told them about the "Security system" built into the island. Like a lot of the weird things that happen on the island, we don't get to see much, if there is anything to see at all.

The guys on the raft might be screwed. It turns out I guess the "island" wanted the younger kid, not the baby. No idea why at this point, but that was awful wierd. I knew something was up when this little tug boat comes pulling up to them in the middle of the ocean. One of the dudes, Sawyer, got shot. Don't know if he is alive. The tug boat people blew up the raft so who knows what will happen with those guys.

Yea, Irish, you will have to catch reruns or something to catch up. It will make more sense then, not a lot probably, but more :)

I heard on the radio the other day that they are already planning on releasing the complete first season on DVD in a few months.

I think they would be dumb not to. Anyone who has watched the show will probably gobble them up.