Bo's Post Spring Game Presser & Video Highlights

I listened to the spring game on the radio today and Kyler Reed's TD catch and run was, for me, one of the best highlights.

This may be a tad premature but I think Kyler Reed has the potential to develop into a Germain Gresham type of TE. Someone who is big enough and physical enough to block but still has the excellent speed to be a severe threat in the passing game.

i have to agree Kyler's Reed 71 yard catch was the best highlight. Worth noting Okafor's TD run also looked impressive, his poise to slash through the line and then take off up the middle with that speed. I liked seeing Zac Lee show a great deal of calmness once he got settled into the game as well.

Washington seems to be fine with backing up Lee this year or atleast competing for the starting job. Personally i find Lee to be the better candidate only because he seems more mentally prepared for Fall football than Washington, but who knows things could change and it will be interesting to see what happens come August.

i have to agree Kyler's Reed 71 yard catch was the best highlight. Worth noting Okafor's TD run also looked impressive, his poise to slash through the line and then take off up the middle with that speed. I liked seeing Zac Lee show a great deal of calmness once he got settled into the game as well.

Washington seems to be fine with backing up Lee this year or atleast competing for the starting job. Personally i find Lee to be the better candidate only because he seems more mentally prepared for Fall football than Washington, but who knows things could change and it will be interesting to see what happens come August.

if washington can progress well enough we might see more running just because they won't be afraid of the injury bug ya know?