CB Dexter McDonald

flipped to kansas

That's worse then going to Nebraska for a Missou fan isn't it?

definitely. I love it personally. Here's to KU being the other quality team in the North. :cheers

yeah, but he was one of the very lowest ranked kids in our class. He has a much better chance to see the field at KU. Alot of depth at MU for his position including his classmates. The only thing that bugs me is he took a spot from 2, 4 :star WRs. I dont know if MU fills the spot, because this class is heavy already and next years looks to be really light. But there are small rumors building that Terry will take the MU opening since he wanted to commit on his visit but there were no spots open.

and sker, i think it will be some time before ku ever becomes the "other quality" team, if they ever do. They just lost the best they have every had at half their offensive and defensive positions over the past two years and those kids were good enough to win 13 games in two years and no better than 3rd place in the north. They have no depth and are at best the 6th or 7th best option for kids in the area. For every Mcdonald and Justin Thorton that pick KU, there are 14 or 15 others that go to NE and MU each over Kansas

flipped to kansas

definitely. I love it personally. Here's to KU being the other quality team in the North. :cheers

yeah, but he was one of the very lowest ranked kids in our class. He has a much better chance to see the field at KU. Alot of depth at MU for his position including his classmates. The only thing that bugs me is he took a spot from 2, 4 :star WRs. I dont know if MU fills the spot, because this class is heavy already and next years looks to be really light. But there are small rumors building that Terry will take the MU opening since he wanted to commit on his visit but there were no spots open.

and sker, i think it will be some time before ku ever becomes the "other quality" team, if they ever do. They just lost the best they have every had at half their offensive and defensive positions over the past two years and those kids were good enough to win 13 games in two years and no better than 3rd place in the north. They have no depth and are at best the 6th or 7th best option for kids in the area. For every Mcdonald and Justin Thorton that pick KU, there are 14 or 15 others that go to NE and MU each over Kansas

fro - i completely agree with everything you said. I know McD was a lower recruit and I know it will take some serious time for KU to do anything in college football again. I just want it to happen. KU's class will be nothing this year....what can you expect when you fire a coach for mistreating players and your new coach gets 1 month to recruit. I just respect KU more than MU....I'm also a KU alum.

I like you fro and didn't mean to tick you off - just one measly Husker fans opinion.

flipped to kansas

fro - i completely agree with everything you said. I know McD was a lower recruit and I know it will take some serious time for KU to do anything in college football again. I just want it to happen. KU's class will be nothing this year....what can you expect when you fire a coach for mistreating players and your new coach gets 1 month to recruit. I just respect KU more than MU....I'm also a KU alum.

I like you fro and didn't mean to tick you off - just one measly Husker fans opinion.

Oh Dude, you did not upset me at all. I just think KU will continue to struggle for a little while. I dont know if turner will get the tools in place to really build anything worth while at KU. I know its just your opinion. Being a ku alum explains why you respect ku more, cause its hard to repect cheaters like ku for the rest of us ;):lol: (just playing)

No hard feelings Sker. :thumbs I like your posts & if i didnt respect your opinion on the first post, i would not have responded to you. :)

flipped to kansas

Oh Dude, you did not upset me at all. I just think KU will continue to struggle for a little while. I dont know if turner will get the tools in place to really build anything worth while at KU. I know its just your opinion. Being a ku alum explains why you respect ku more, cause its hard to repect cheaters like ku for the rest of us ;):lol: (just playing)

No hard feelings Sker. :thumbs I like your posts & if i didnt respect your opinion on the first post, i would not have responded to you. :)

:laughpound