Another OL offered

“I have 23 offers, “ says Koenig, “I like six right now in no order, Tennessee, Oklahoma State, Missouri, Nebraska, Auburn and Ole Miss.”

Koenig said he wants to visit Big 12 schools Nebraska, Oklahoma State and Missouri this summer.

Huskers A Surprise Offer

“I like Nebraska’s tradition like the national championships. I’m going to take a visit there this summer on vacation. Nebraska has been recruiting me for a while about a few months. I was surprised to get an offer from them. My coach sent tapes to Nebraska and Missouri and they both replied back with an offer.” Koenig said

“I like Nebraska’s offense, running game schemes and stuff like that. I don’t hear from Nebraska much but they are still interested in me. They might be coming down here for the spring.” Koenig added

Likes Missouri’s Spread Offense

“I like Missouri’s spread offense,” Koenig said, “Again I like their running schemes. When I looked on the internet, I really like how the campus is put together and stuff like that.” Koenig said

“Josh Henson (Missouri) has already been down here. I like Coach Henson he sounds like a good coach when I talk to him. He told me what they (Missouri) were going to be doing and how I would fit in there. I’m going to make it to Missouri this summer, make the whole trip and see the teams around there.” Koenig said

Koenig comments on his spring trip to Oklahoma State’s spring game visit.

“I liked Stillwater,” says Koenig, “Everything was close together like all the facilities are close to the campus, like when I want to study business it was right across the street from the stadium and the dorms.”

“I like coach Wickline he just left from here, he came down Friday. I like how he talked about Oklahoma State’s spread offense.” Koenig said

“One key thing Oklahoma State said I could redshirt, but they need tackles and I would have a chance to be a backup in case one gets hurt. I’ve been to Miami and Tennessee and seen some of the offensive line personal, Oklahoma State offensive line (players) looked better, physically in shape. They (Oklahoma State) looked thinner and stronger than Miami and Tennessee. Miami’s offensive lineman looked huge but not in shape.” Koenig said

Mississippi On My Mind

“I went to Ole Miss on spring break while we were passing thru on our way home from Oklahoma State.” Koenig said, “I don’t know much about them we didn’t tour the facilities or anything, but I did like the campus.”

“I told the Ole Miss coaches that we checked out the campus and city and told them I would like to visit them summer. They were all excited about that.” Koenig said

“I’ve never seen them (Auburn)” said Koenig, “The only thing I’ve seen was their stadium and that was online. Auburn seems like they really like me too. I’m going to check them out this summer.”

Tennessee Pushing Hard

“I’ve been to Tennessee,” Koenig said, “I like their facilities they are getting a new weight room. They have all new coaches which are pretty cool, they come from the NFL.

“Coach Gran came down here and checked me out at practice he already offered me, (Gran) was checking out some other players on the team, but they really like me. Tennessee said I could play full time early they are losing tackles five seniors are leaving next year. Auburn said I could play early too.”

Link