Greatest Needs for 2005-2006?

I would add cornerback. Bowman may be one and done, and we need quality depth at that position. I also think that we are better off at o line than most think. O line is the one place where conditioning and training are far more important than talent. Big name recruits are neccessary to have a dominant O line, and I think that our coaches are good enough to develop what talent they have. Take a look at how surprising the O line was last year.

With the class that they brought in last year I think the coaches have the luxury of taking the best talent available at any position, but I would like to see more on the defensive side of the ball with the exception of one play-making (fast 4.3) wide receiver.

:cheers

I'm a big believer that everything starts with the lines. A great defensive line takes pressure off the secondary; a great offensive line makes it possible to run your entire playbook. So, each and every year I'd like to see some top-notch talent for the lines.

In this class, I think the real need is still in the secondary, primarily. On the offensive side, I see the need for a receiver with game-breaking speed and hands - someone who can legitimately stretch the field and puts the fear of God into the defense.

Beyond those, it's now a matter of getting well-balanced classes with top talent every year.