Andrei Arlovski

Apathy

I've been meaning to post this topic since his :22 second first round knock out loss on June 6. Andrei Arlovski is my #1 favorite fighter followed by Chuck Liddell, Matt Hamill, and Forest Griffin. Andrei Arlovski is my Nebraska Football of MMA and I check his site religiously.

I was really heartbroken when he lost and you could see it in his eyes when he lost because he looked like he was about ready to cry. The last time Andrei lost two in a row he went on a 6 fight winning streak to end up winning the UFC Heavyweight Title.

I hate to see Andrei lose two fights the way he did because he's in no way a cocky or disrespectful fighter to fight against. After he knocked out Roy Nelson he celebrated very briefly and then he helped Roy to his feet. I watched Andrei's live webcast show and he told the fans that he respects Brett Rogers and that he got his ass kicked and thats it. He did say that he made a mistake and over looked Rogers for his upcoming boxing fight at the end of June. I just hope the next time I see Andrei fight whether its in August or September I hope he comes out hungry and ready to knock somebody out.

Any thoughts about Andrei or any thoughts about your favorite fighter.