Extremism and the Internet

which you still maintain that coercion can't exist. you're right. it' can't, for it to work. but it will never not exist. done.

Nobody said coercion wouldn't exist. It most definitely will because men are human, and humans make mistakes. However, it won't exist in the form of a coercive monopoly called government. Coercion can be dealt with in a much more humane and just way than how the coercive monopoly government administers it. The free market with the principles of competition along with profit and loss ensure this.

which you still maintain that coercion can't exist. you're right. it' can't, for it to work. but it will never not exist. done.

Nobody said coercion wouldn't exist. It most definitely will because men are human, and humans make mistakes. However, it won't exist in the form of a coercive monopoly called government. Coercion can be dealt with in a much more humane and just way than how the coercive monopoly government administers it. The free market with the principles of competition along with profit and loss ensure this.

which says that a/c can't work w/o government. no crap.

but coercion will always exist. people will be coerced and forced into things until the end of human civilization. freedom is just another word to get f'd over.

which says that a/c can't work w/o government. no crap.

but coercion will always exist. people will be coerced and forced into things until the end of human civilization. freedom is just another word to get f'd over.

WHAT!! You're going to have to explain that one.

you think that there is justice and fairness in a/c. i don't think that's true. that's what i'm saying.

As opposed to the justice and fairness in the current system?

Also, you said anarchy can't work without government, where do you come up with that?

i mis-typed that. a/c can't work with government. no crap.

i don't think there is ultimate justice and fairness. because without the balance of bad there is no good. the world would just be.

without the concept of political dissonance, i think this world would be terrible. and i don't think a/c lends itself to that because of it's one rule that encompasses everything but solves nothing.

you can't question the market. it knows all. *insert scary movie noises*

i don't think there is ultimate justice and fairness. because without the balance of bad there is no good. the world would just be.

without the concept of political dissonance, i think this world would be terrible. and i don't think a/c lends itself to that because of it's one rule that encompasses everything but solves nothing.

The market has proven that it self corrects, profits and losses ensure this. Can you argue that?

Also, do you have any proof for any of your "I think" statements, or are those just how you "percieve" society also?

The market has proven that it self corrects, profits and losses ensure this. Can you argue that?

Also, do you have any proof for any of your "I think" statements, or are those just how you "percieve" society also?

i submit to you that you don't know "unadulterated, immutable truth" either.

i submit to you that you don't know "unadulterated, immutable truth" either.

I won't argue with you there, which is why I'm more than willing to change my views if they are proven incorrect. But what I do know as the truth is that, unlike the state run society you support, there are no contradictions in an anarcho-capitalist system. Yes, there are flaws; for the market consists of humans, their choices and actions and humans do make mistakes. However, this doesn’t by any stretch of the imagination constitute a contradiction.

To the contrary, the state is plagued with contradictions. You can start with the idea of government providing freedom by taking away or limiting freedom; the illusion of bettering society by taking from individuals that make up society; outlawing theft, murder, and fraud while at the same time performing and advocating all three through taxation, war, and fiat currency. These are just a few examples, and it is because of these basic contradictions that you must realize that what you are supporting is tyranny in it's evilest form, the thorn in the side of prosperity, and the binds used to enslave society.

The alternative is freedom, something government can never give you. Yes, I might never know the “truth” about everything, but at least I can know that what I advocate isn’t a contradiction. Market-anarchy is about personal responsibility and having the option to make decisions for your self. I know what is best for me better than anyone else and there’s 100% truth in that.