US Open

I woke up a little late so I didn't get the chance to see Tiger play, but I heard that he was on the wrong side of the weather again? Not saying that as an excuse, but once he gets his problems fixed he's going to be so dangerous again it's crazy to think about. I was disappointed for Phil even though I'm not a fan of his. I was hoping he could finally pull one out in the Open, but I guess he'll have to wait another year.

I'm a big Tiger fan, surprised?, but I was really pulling for Duval. He was big on the scene right when I started getting into golf, and I liked the rivalry he had with Tiger. I think with Tiger out almost the whole tourney, and with the terrible weather and oddly timed rounds we were able to see a lot of other golfers. I love watching Adam Scott. I really wish he would take that next step. Wouldn't have minded Phil winning one either. Many possible miracles left out on that course. Too bad weather messed things up, but Glover deserved it.