When are tickets available?

Probably been asked a million-gazillion times but when are tickets going to be available to buy?

I get tickets via our booster club (alumni association) and not only has the order gone in but I had to pay...

If you are a member of the alumni association, go to www.huskeralum.com and dig around for the form where you can make a preference on which game you'd like to go to in Lincoln this year and get the form in with a check/payment option. I've always received a pair of tickets annually this way. I don't remember the deadline and I'm sorry I'm on the run or I'd take a minute to find a link to post.

There is such a long pecking order for tickets they don't usually 'make tickets available to buy' to the hard core fan without belonging to one of the clubs. But, occasionally, I've scored tickets by being on the email notification list, also handled by the alumni association. These are tickets that may be turned back in by the visiting schools or where we don't sell out our allocation for away games.

You do NOT need to have attended school in Lincoln to belong to the alumni association but you do need to pay the dues.

I finally figured out I should check Stubhub. Quite a few tickets on there already. Anybody have good/bad experiences with stubhub?

Stubhub = good place to buy and sell tickets. I have season Fiesta Bowl tickets that I sell on that site as well as baseball, basketball, soccer... etc. I have also bought on the site and it was smooth process as well.

the only down fall is the 15% buyers processing fee and 10% seller fee (seller pays this fee not buyer) that the Hub charges. It must be good to get 25% fee for each ticket transaction...wish I had thought of this first.

You will need a paypal account if you are a seller.

craigslist better if you are in Lincoln and can meet the person for an all cash deal. I would not buy tickets unless I can see them in hand from seller on Craigslist. Common sense really.

Also if anyone is interested in Baylor tickets they go on sale to the general public Aug. 10th (via the Baylor athletic office). For us in far-away lands (Texas- Houston) this is our only chance to see our team in person sometimes. We do get travel to UT in 2010, I believe which will be a good game.