Yea im gonna try this, quite frankly every year i do it myself by going over the rosters on the Huskers.com site. Something about this year just irks me. maybe the fact that they made Helu bald, and Marlon Lucky is still on the team.

If you gave an internet connection, they released a patch to fix this problem a couple weeks ago.

Does anyone know if EPIC BBQ is still updating (or is finished) with the roster? I thought I saw he left the project and his Twitter page is gone. If not, which would you recommend?

How is the mberry85 for the Huskers' roster? Would you say huskersaddict is better for Nebraska roster/overall?

Comments: Epic BBQ's looks really good, there are just a few things that i dont like about it.

huskeraddict looks much better than Epic's but once again there are a few things that i didnt like.

When did Kyler Reed make the change to LB? and there is no Antonio Bell. Jordan Makovicka is gone. I switched Adi Kunalic to P. Other than that it looks great. For kicks i added Latravis washington to the roster.

Comments: Epic BBQ's looks really good, there are just a few things that i dont like about it.

huskeraddict looks much better than Epic's but once again there are a few things that i didnt like.

When did Kyler Reed make the change to LB? and there is no Antonio Bell. Jordan Makovicka is gone. I switched Adi Kunalic to P. Other than that it looks great. For kicks i added Latravis washington to the roster.

I need to upload my latest changes. Most of the changes you have listed are on my roster that isn't uploaded.

• 3 weeks later...