Ok.. Having a problem here.. Since they are making us download them off EA Locker instead of using a USB port like I have always done Im not quite sure what to do.. I have an internet connection but when I go to NCAA 2010 I click on the internet option and it wants to be to download a newer version but it wont actually download.. What do I do? Where do I need to go to get the actual roster once completed..

On the main menu click online. Then it will log you on to the ea server. Then on the on-line menu there is an option that says EA Locker. Click that then there should be a place that says "Download Roster". Type in the users ID whose roster you want and it should download.

For 360 users:

Search my gamertag 'huskeraddict18' in the EA Locker. It has a full roster set from another board, but I've gone through and done my best to fix Nebraska.

Edit:File is now up! Comments would be helpful!

Edit #2: Just want to make it clear. I did NOT do this full roster set. I've only made changes to Nebraska. If you want to thank, check out, or donate to the guy who developed the full set, go here. He really deserves the accolades.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea im gonna try this, quite frankly every year i do it myself by going over the rosters on the Huskers.com site. Something about this year just irks me. maybe the fact that they made Helu bald, and Marlon Lucky is still on the team.