Another #1 projection for Mr. Suh

Rob Rang of cbssports.com has ranked his top seniors for the 2010 NFL draft, and the Husker's own Ndamukong Suh gets his #1 pick. Not much info given that your avid Nebraska fan wouldn't know, but it's always good to see a Husker getting some national press for his play on the field, and not off it.

1. DT Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska: Possessing a rare combination of physicality and athleticism, the 6-foot-4, 305-pound Suh was the first lineman to lead the Huskers in tackles since 1973. Suh dominated the line of scrimmage as a junior, posting 76 tackles, 16 tackles for loss and 7.5 sacks and showcased his big-play ability with two interceptions (both of which he returned for touchdowns) and a touchdown reception while playing fullback. Learn how to pronounce it now (En-dom-ah-ken Soo), before everyone else realizes Suh is just short for superstar.

Is it just me, or has the word gotten out about Ndamukong to everyone in the country except the Big 12 sports writers? I know I'm biased, but there is no way they can justify Suh not being named first team all Big 12 last season. His stats where the best in the conference, he was the unquestioned leader of the defense, if not the entire team. You top that of with two INTs for TDs and it's a no brainer!

Let me put it another way, if Gerald McCoy leaves school early at the end of the year. Do any of you think he moves ahead of Suh in the draft?