Grilled Tri=Tip

Roxy

Tri-Tip:

Buy Chicago Marinade..I know you can buy it at Albertson's for sure..comes in a bottle. Also buy Cajun Spice and Blackening Rub at Albertson's...I highly recommend this seasoning..it is fantastic!

Marinade the Tri-Tip steak with Chicago Marnade overnight or for several hours-the longer the better. Sprinkle some garlic salt over it, sprinkle the Cajun Spice and Blackening Rub all over the Tri-Tip, sprinkle with garlic salt again and cook on the grill. I sauteed mushrooms in butter and sliced onions thin and sauteed them in olive oil to put on top of the steak when it was taken off the grill.

Tri-Tip:

Buy Chicago Marinade..I know you can buy it at Albertson's for sure..comes in a bottle. Also buy Cajun Spice and Blackening Rub at Albertson's...I highly recommend this seasoning..it is fantastic!

Marinade the Tri-Tip steak with Chicago Marnade overnight or for several hours-the longer the better. Sprinkle some garlic salt over it, sprinkle the Cajun Spice and Blackening Rub all over the Tri-Tip, sprinkle with garlic salt again and cook on the grill. I sauteed mushrooms in butter and sliced onions thin and sauteed them in olive oil to put on top of the steak when it was taken off the grill.

I love tri tip, first had in when I was living in Bakersfield, but now that i'm back in Jersey, I asked the butcher at my local grocery store about it, and he looked at me like I had 8 heads...