Looking for 2 NU vs K-State Tickets

MCAT800

Hey guys, want to come down from the great white north for the K-State game with my wife. I have no ties in Nebraska to get tickets so if anybody has a couple that they would be willing to sell please let me know.

I have a 2 year old child, do they need a ticket or can they sit on mom and dads lap?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to have 2 extra next to my wife and me. I invited a couple from KSU but they emailed me back today they are going to pass.

The seats are coming from the alumni association and I won't have them in hand until a couple of weeks before the game. Last year the alumni block was in the North Stadium just behind the goal posts about 70-80 rows up in Section 36A . The U charges $65/ticket for individual tickets and I can provide a copy of my cancelled check that they are paid for as my confirmation.

We traditionally have a great tailgate party before/after the game in the lot just outside the North Stadium (Larry the Cable Guy parks here too and on occasion has stopped by to see if we think the team is going to 'Git Er Done' today) you could attend and pick up the tickets unless you want me to overnight to you as soon as I get them.

Yes, regardless of age, children need tickets.

email me at rpminc1@yahoo.com if interested or respond here.