Completely pointless random question for debate

We're getting closer to the start of the season, but we're still in enough of the off-season that I figure it's ok to bring up a random question for discussion.

In my office for the past few years (dating to 2005), I have created Nebraska schedules on 11x17 sheets and hung them on my wall around my desk, updating the scores on the sheets each week. I'm a bit of a pack rat and like the idea of keeping the collection going from its original. But my walls are getting a bit chock full though (I don't have a huge work area to be honest and Steelers gear is also decorated about).

HOWEVER

My 2006 schedule has already been covered over by a print off of Henery's celebration photo, a move that came when I got tired of looking at Callahan's mug representing a season that was certainly not a high point.

So my question for you Husker fans, searching for your guidance here, do I just ditch the schedules from the years coached by That Other Guy and begin anew starting with 2008, or do I — loyal Big Red fan that I am — say, 'hey, that was part of the history to,' grin and bear it and leave the other schedules (with his pictures on them) on the wall?

Basically do I erase the Callahan Era from my wall in the name of creating space and, let's face it, sanity as well?

See, I told you this was a pointless topic. Your thoughts, however, are appreciated.

We're getting closer to the start of the season, but we're still in enough of the off-season that I figure it's ok to bring up a random question for discussion.

In my office for the past few years (dating to 2005), I have created Nebraska schedules on 11x17 sheets and hung them on my wall around my desk, updating the scores on the sheets each week. I'm a bit of a pack rat and like the idea of keeping the collection going from its original. But my walls are getting a bit chock full though (I don't have a huge work area to be honest and Steelers gear is also decorated about).

HOWEVER

My 2006 schedule has already been covered over by a print off of Henery's celebration photo, a move that came when I got tired of looking at Callahan's mug representing a season that was certainly not a high point.

So my question for you Husker fans, searching for your guidance here, do I just ditch the schedules from the years coached by That Other Guy and begin anew starting with 2008, or do I — loyal Big Red fan that I am — say, 'hey, that was part of the history to,' grin and bear it and leave the other schedules (with his pictures on them) on the wall?

Basically do I erase the Callahan Era from my wall in the name of creating space and, let's face it, sanity as well?

See, I told you this was a pointless topic. Your thoughts, however, are appreciated.

Who is the Callahan of which you speak?

Go into the cube next to you. The guy is a KSU fan. Put your NU stuff up in there.

He has no team. No harm, no foul.

If he bellyaches about it, give him a dancing banana cob.

:corndance

(Inspector Clouseau voice) Problem sol-ved.

HOWEVER

Honestly it was a needed change...now take both the good and the bad with a grain of salt but I would keep them but just stack them with the most current year on top. When ever I would want to get nestalgic Id just flip through them. They are hidden when you don't want to look at them but available when you do.