Tickets available!

Anyone having trouble with the ISU tickets? I can't get my order processed. Maybe they're just sold out. :dunno

I haven't been able to get any either. Not sure if the AD has released them yet or not.

I sent HuskerfaninOkieland a personal message with the Husker Athletic number about this available tickets and hopefully his wife got him tickets for his Birthday

I wanted to go to the 300th but my wife was just put on overtime for the next couple of months which means she'll be working on Saturdays. She came home that same night you sent me a PM and told me about it. :hmmph So we've decided to try to go to either the ISU game or the TTU game.

Anyone having trouble with the ISU tickets? I can't get my order processed. Maybe they're just sold out. :dunno

I haven't been able to get any either. Not sure if the AD has released them yet or not.

I'm pretty sure they're sold out. I got La-Lafayette tickets off of the official site and my ISU tickets from StubHub.