Tickets available!

I just checked back and I think they are all gone except for Arkansas St. They sent a notice on Facebook, so if anyone is reading this wants any tickets, I would act now if I were you!

Yeah, they're almost done. They might have been up for days but they were poor notifiers. :angry:

It's okay, I got my ISU tickets elsewhere.

I just checked back and I think they are all gone except for Arkansas St. They sent a notice on Facebook, so if anyone is reading this wants any tickets, I would act now if I were you!

Yeah, they're almost done. They might have been up for days but they were poor notifiers. :angry:

I tend to check the ticket page every day during the first week or so in August. They usually put tickets up there without notice for a day or so before they send out a notice, just like they did this year. On a side note what seat numbers are you? I am on the aisle seats 1 and 2!

I tend to check the ticket page every day during the first week or so in August. They usually put tickets up there without notice for a day or so before they send out a notice, just like they did this year. On a side note what seat numbers are you? I am on the aisle seats 1 and 2!

Like 15 or 16 something around there. My dad ordered them so I don't know.

Since I ordered so many tickets I have to call tomorrow to see where my seats are.....I just hope that they're not underneath the balcony. I've had tickets underneath the balcony and never again....I couldn't see the big screen on the North Endzone.