Irregular News

Austin, TX - Drunk cop who was passed out in his running automobile was asked how much he had to drink. Answer: "Not enough". Full Story

Poughkeepsie, NY - School looks to solve cafeteria overcrowding by serving lunch at 9:36 a.m. Full Story

Columbus, OH - Youth baseball team ousted from league for being too good. Full Story

Australia - Freak wombat accident leaves two men and their car balancing on a tree. Full Story

Jacksoville, FL - Man wakes up with a really bad headache and bullet in his tongue. Full Story

England - Drunk man assaults his 81-year-old mother after she refuses to eat his leftover takeout food. Full Story

Poughkeepsie, NY - School looks to solve cafeteria overcrowding by serving lunch at 9:36 a.m. Full Story

In freshman year of HS, we had lunch at like 10:30. 9:30 is just stupid. If you can't feed all your kids around lunch time, find a better way to feed them. Maybe catapult food at them from a respectable distance?

I went to a small highschool, no problems feeding us, we had morning break / snack time around 9:30 and lunch around noon. The strange thing is I remember when lunch was but I don't remember ever actually eating at school, man, I'm not that old yet!!

There's no way I could go without eating from a 9:30 lunch time to dinner, I would literally starve to death and you all would have to do without the Irregular News of the day.