Have you ever bet against Nebraska?

I'm kind of interested in checking out the online betting thing. I wouldnt bet the house, only small stuff. A few games each year I think the Huskers will lose for sure... if the point spread is right, why not.

Like anything else it can be fun in moderation. A friend of mine and I do it every year, we put a certain amount in an on-line account - ususally like 100 dollars - and see who has the most at the end of the year. We put a 10 dollar cap on each game (well, 11 actually but you see my point)

To the question, yes, sort of. I've bet NU against the spread. If I think NU will win, but not necessarily win by 30 points for example, I don't really consider that betting 'against' them. And if they do happen to cover some ungodly point spread, so much the better.

I'm kind of interested in checking out the online betting thing. I wouldnt bet the house, only small stuff. A few games each year I think the Huskers will lose for sure... if the point spread is right, why not.

Like anything else it can be fun in moderation. A friend of mine and I do it every year, we put a certain amount in an on-line account - ususally like 100 dollars - and see who has the most at the end of the year. We put a 10 dollar cap on each game (well, 11 actually but you see my point)

To the question, yes, sort of. I've bet NU against the spread. If I think NU will win, but not necessarily win by 30 points for example, I don't really consider that betting 'against' them. And if they do happen to cover some ungodly point spread, so much the better.

Cool, cool.. thanks dawg. Sounds exactly what I was thinking.

I agree. If I think the Huskers will win, but not by 17 points (example), I'm betting against the spread. I think ppl interpret it that its betting against NU, even though I want Huskers to win.