Chris Brooks

I just got done listening to his interview in a article on huskerpedia and he seems like a very put together guy. However, the part I liked most about his interview was when he said something like, our biggest fear is letting our teammates down, the guys that are playing next to you. When I heard that I really felt no matter how this recruiting year goes or how our record turns out this year we are headed in the right direction. You always hear players who played during the osborne/mcbride era talk about how they played for the guy next to them bc they loved them and they knew that they were going to play hard for themselves in return. I've heard a blurp here and there from other guys talking like this but Brooks really, really sounded sincere when he said it. I don't know for sure which article it was but if anyone has the chance I would suggest listening to it.

You always hear players who played during the osborne/mcbride era talk about how they played for the guy next to them bc they loved them and they knew that they were going to play hard for themselves in return. I've heard a blurp here and there from other guys talking like this but Brooks really, really sounded sincere when he said it.

Yeah, I think Bo is doing a great job of getting players to buy in to the *team first* concept.