Oklahoma City watch party!!!!

HSKRNOKC

This is the info I have. Yes anyone can come but I beleive they are at capacity but are saying to come anyway and they will find room for everyone....

Got this email from the Oklahoma CornHusker club..

It is almost here- One more week! Watch party is at Juniors restaurant on NW Expressway. Please note we are in the conference room across from the main restaurant. We will have the entrance marked for you. Kick off is 6pm and if you come a little early you will have time to get your squares and tickets for the door prizes. We will collect $1 from everyone for the door prize and is $5 per member and for non-members $10 for the pay per view. Food and drink you can order off the menu.

We may have a special guest at half time! Stay tuned......

This is the info I have. Yes anyone can come but I beleive they are at capacity but are saying to come anyway and they will find room for everyone....

Got this email from the Oklahoma CornHusker club..

It is almost here- One more week! Watch party is at Juniors restaurant on NW Expressway. Please note we are in the conference room across from the main restaurant. We will have the entrance marked for you. Kick off is 6pm and if you come a little early you will have time to get your squares and tickets for the door prizes. We will collect $1 from everyone for the door prize and is $5 per member and for non-members $10 for the pay per view. Food and drink you can order off the menu.

We may have a special guest at half time! Stay tuned......

Thanks for the info...received an email this morning saying they are at capacity, and not taking anymore. Hopefully we can get signed up and attend the next one! I guess tonight we will have to settle watching OU...great. :angry:

This is Mike McCall and I wanted to wish all the Husker faithful a Happy Labor Day! I also wanted to thank you for your prayers and let you know that my son is okay. It will take awhile to heal but no major damage from the car wreck. He said he feels like a Florida Atlantic football player....pretty beat up ! LOL.

We will be sending out an e mail tomorrow on next weeks game. It is PPV and Juniors will be offering their lunch menu.

Well.....our club has doubled in size over the Summer! Jennifer Lawrence our OKC VP has did a great job of recruiting. Maybe we need to send her to the NU football recruiting department?!? Last year we averaged about 60 people at our watch parties, this year we had 130 RSVP for the first game! We appreciate every ones patience in this first event as we had a lot of "kinks" to work out. The RSVP issue was the biggest thing and we apologize for the bad communication in that area. This week we are working on accommodating the group at Juniors so stay tuned and check your e mail. We are making sure the air conditioner is repaired and also opening up that back room for this next game. As you know it is a PPV game so the door charges will work the same way.

We should have some good door prizes this week as our budget greatly increased! Many of you requested more hats and Husker apparell for the drawing so will we get the order in. I will send out another e mail when we get more information on the upcoming game.

GO BIG RED!