Ticket Question

OK, a lot of incorrect responses so far. I'm a current student so let me clear this up.

East and South Stadium student sections are both GA. You won't be able to sit in East because you need a wristband, which you only get when you show your ticket. You should be able to maneuver into South, but you'll need to get there at least 2 or 2.5 hours early to get a decent seat since it is GA. Many people wait for 5 or 6 hours before every game to get good seats in South.

Also, I think you will be treated much nicer not sitting in the student section. Unfortunately, some of us are jerks.

Well I'm actually still a student at Nebraska despite living in Colorado - it's a weird situation and a long story, but my point is I'm not worried about the student section. In fact, I wanted to show my friends the student section because I feel like that's where the most passion and energy is.

I know you need a wristband if you have student tickets, but are you sure braves that you must have one to enter the East Stadium at all? I've only ever used student tickets - how would you recommend going about this if I'm going to be getting about 4 tickets, 3 of them for nonstudents. Will it be impossible to get into the East Stadium (in my opinion the best side) if you're not a student?

Well I'm actually still a student at Nebraska despite living in Colorado - it's a weird situation and a long story, but my point is I'm not worried about the student section. In fact, I wanted to show my friends the student section because I feel like that's where the most passion and energy is.

I know you need a wristband if you have student tickets, but are you sure braves that you must have one to enter the East Stadium at all? I've only ever used student tickets - how would you recommend going about this if I'm going to be getting about 4 tickets, 3 of them for nonstudents. Will it be impossible to get into the East Stadium (in my opinion the best side) if you're not a student?

Well, I think (but I've never tried it myself) that you can enter into South stadium and then walk all the way around - South to West to North to East. Definitely can't go from South to East, though. Hope this helps and GBR

from experience, where there is a will, there is a way. :)

other than that, the north stadium below the boxes seems to be just as rowdy, drunk, and generally loud as the student section...they just feel worse in the morning. the north stadium gets more and more fun every year it seems, i hope the new boards dont change that.

the one time I had to use student tickets, I didnt know the section was laxed and they didnt sit where there ticket assigned them. So I dont think you will have any probs, at all. In fact, it was the only time I saw a semi full quart sized bottle of bacardi IN THE STADIUM being passed around. ENJOY THE GAME!! :wasted