Irregular News

Hollywood - Madonna gives eight-year-old daughter, Lourdes, a $10,000 credit card to teach her to "appreciate the value of money". Full Story

Bismark, ND - If you're trying to break back into the hotel you were just evicted from, try not to get stuck in the window. Full Story

Las Cruces, NM - School janitor finds grenade, pulls pin to see what would happen. Full Story

Fayetteville, AR - Parent files complaint about 70 sexually explicit books in school libraries. Happy Scrappy Hero Pup not included on list. Full Story

Denver, CO - Officials revoke county-issued credit card from employee after he hits the $3.4 million mark. Full Story

Hollywood - Madonna gives eight-year-old daughter, Lourdes, a $10,000 credit card to teach her to "appreciate the value of money". Full Story

How the hell is that supposed to work?

Aw, you know, Dave. As soon as she blows through the first $10,000.00, she can't spend any more for a month. The hardship, the deprivation! Isn't that how your parents taught you the value of money???? ;)

How the hell is that supposed to work?

Aw, you know, Dave. As soon as she blows through the first $10,000.00, she can't spend any more for a month. The hardship, the deprivation! Isn't that how your parents taught you the value of money???? ;)

Yes, it is. But if I remember right, I only got 1/10,000 th of that to spend at a time when I was her age. haha.