SCOUT TOP 100

by the looks of this list NU better get after the recruiting and fast..i don't see the numbers of interested players that we generated in the last class...one class will not cut it, there has to be above average recruiting EVERY YEAR!

hunter

Texas always has a boat load of recruits really early. This year won't be any different.

We'll get ours..

by the looks of this list NU better get after the recruiting and fast..i don't see the numbers of interested players that we generated in the last class...one class will not cut it, there has to be above average recruiting EVERY YEAR!

hunter

9 of the top 50, 17 of the top 100, pretty decent interest. With 25 of them already committed, that means we're in on 17 of the 75 best players in the nation that are still available. So about 1 in 4 are interested still, I think that's pretty good. You look back at the Solich staffs (can't really compare TO since these recruiting services are much popular now than 10 years ago) we're way ahead of the game. The only one hit wonder this staff will ever produce will be losing seasons. Recruiting will be there every year from now on.

And I'm with you Pillen, I think Scout is garbage.